Hard working, self-motivated Network Security professional who is passionate about developing solutions. I crave to learn about new tools and techniques related to offensive/defensive security and forensics.
- Vulnerability R&D
- Penetration Testing
- Network Defense
- Network Forensics
- 0day/Vulnerability research
- Offensive Security techniques
- Application Fuzzing
- Exploit Development
- CTF Challenges
Blake Butler Interview - Intel CTF, Hacking Back, Actor Engagement & Synthetic Identities in the Cognitive Warfare Landscape
April 29th, 2020 | 1 hr 19 mins
active defense, active shooter, actor engagement, blake butler, cognitive warfare, curriculum, hacking back, intel ctf, oimonitor, osint, physical security, socialnet, spotter, synthetic identities, training
- Using OSINT, and Targeting in Active Shooter or physical security situations.
- Hack back or Long Term Investigations
- Actor engagement is a must for gleaning better intelligence. This isn't hack back, but to non-technical folks it sounds like hackback. Clarification is needed.
- Cognitive Warfare landscape coupled with Synthetic Identities.